About The Course
The AC-PSN SSCP Immunization Delivery Certification (1st Edition) is a training and certification program that is provided by the Saudi Society of Clinical Pharmacy. The program is based on the standards for immunization by the national immunization protocol from the Ministry of Health and from the international immunization standards by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This practice-based curriculum represents a fusion of science and techniques of vaccination. The program, which emphasizes a health care team approach, seeks to foster the implementation of interventions that will promote disease prevention and public health. The purpose of this certificate training program is to prepare healthcare providers with comprehensive knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to provide immunization services to patients across the life span.
- The Saudi Society of Clinical Pharmacy (SSCP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (US) and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) as a provider of continuing pharmacy and medical education.
- This training program is provided by the SSCP and supported by the Ministry of Health (MoH) for certification.
- The recorded training seminar is approved for 6 contact hours of continuing medical education credit.
- Credit for the seminar portion of this certificate training program will be earned upon:
- Full attendance of the live or recorded seminar
- Successfully passing injection technique assessments
- Achieving a passing grade of 70% or higher on the final assessment (post seminar)
- Completion of the seminar online evaluation
- Please Note: Credit earned will automatically be processed and recorded in your account.
- A Certificate of Achievement will be available online upon successful completion of the self-study activity, full attendance of live or recorded seminar, and successful completion of the live seminar component.
- Activity Type: Practice-based
- Target Audience: Pharmacists in all practice settings, other healthcare providers are encouraged
- Release Date: 17 March 2021
- Certification validity time: valid for two years with active Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- For complete ACPE information and disclosures, see the online material